Email: Circle best way to contact you
1. Where do you live (or part of town) ?
2. Where do you work (or part of town) ?
3. What would be the ideal day and time of day for you to volunteer?
Time of day:
How many times a month would you like to volunteer?
4. Are there any particular audiences you are interested in serving?
– i.e., children, parents, nations.
5. Are there any particular audiences you are not interested in/uncomfortable serving?
-- i.e., children, specific generation, people groups, etc.
6. Are there any particular kinds of service you are interested in doing -- e. g., prayer team, overseeing the game, training leaders, administrative work, communications, social media, etc.
7. Given the nature of our ministry, a background check is required. Would you be willing to pay a $20 donation, which is tax-deductible, to cover the cost of this background check? (Even if you have a record in some area not related to hurting a child, you can still volunteer.)
8. Do you prefer to volunteer locally and/or are you willing to raise funds to travel with SFP?
9. Have you volunteered before?
10. If, so, where have you volunteered before and when?
11. Is there anything else you would like to know about your volunteering?
12. What church do you attend?
Who is the pastor?
SureFire Prayer strives to empower and equip leaders to facilitate inter-generational prayer. There is a great hunger to learn how to minister to a variety of generations all together. We have trainings, leader calls, ideas and encouragements designed to help leaders rediscover inter-generational ministry. Check out our calendar for any upcoming trainings. You will find leader-related information on our site in blue.
We believe parents are the heart of making SureFire Prayer successful. You represent Christ in the home to your children, set the tone for the importance of Scripture reading and prayer, and how we should live out the kingdom of God on a daily basis. We believe in consistency over perfection when it comes to biblical parenting. You will not find a guilt trip at SureFire Prayer! We do have parent resources to help you in the journey and prayer encounter events for the family. You will find parent-related information in red.
The transition from being a child to an adult can be so challenging. At SureFire Prayer, we are creating a safe place for young people to practice the kingdom. We also recognize that young people and couples without children want tools to be proactive in having a godly family one day. Tools highlighted in orange will help you in the journey. We also have various opportunities for you to serve and discover your gifts and talents. Click here to fill out our volunteer application.
We see children as the key God is using to unlock revival in the church. What other group of people can bring together leaders, parents, youth, the older generation, and even various denominations? It’s the children! SureFire Prayer’s mission for children is to teach them at an early age that God loves them, and that He wants to speak to them on a regular basis through the Bible and prayer. We want to cultivate attitudes of listening prayer so they can walk in their full identity as a child of God. Information highlighted in yellow is for children.